Hospice gives back – take part in this annual event and stand a chance of being R25000 richer just before Christmas. Buy a ticket for R500 and you will have a 1/150 chance of being the lucky WINNER – the 6th winner of the St Bernard’s Hospice R25000 Lucky Draw.
Last year we had to make the difficult decision to NOT have a face-to-face event for the Lucky Draw. With the surge in Covid numbers and hospital admissions within our region during that time we thought it the wise and safe thing to do.
We are hopeful Government will have vaccinations rolled out by October 2021 and we can once again meet for this exciting event at Ronnies Motors. We are forever grateful to Kempston Group, our anchor sponsor and we thank them for the wonderful snacks, venue, sound and refreshments contribution. Without them, this event would not be possible.
Closer to the time, we will reassess the Covid-19 risks and decide whether the event will be Face-to Face or Virtual.
Please contact us to Reserve your ticket.
Dawn Schmidt – email@example.com
R500 for a ticket is a lot of money for some of us, so we have come up with ideas of how you can make it affordable :
- Share the cost of the ticket with friends / family / colleagues / partners and share the R25000 equally should yours be the winning number drawn
- Companies / Organizations – share the cost of a ticket/s with ALL your staff members AND either nominate an NPO to donate the money to OR add the money towards an end of year office function/team building exercise /staff training.
- Companies who have made provision to attend our 2021 Annual Events and have been unable to due to Covid: please use allocation to purchase ticket/s to the value thereof.
- Gift a Ticket to a family member / friend / or loved one. Imagine if they won the R25000 !!!!!
- Support St Bernard’s Hospice: Due to Covid- 19 all our events for 2020 have been cancelled and our finances are in dire straits. Please purchase a ticket.
The invoice will include your LUCKY NUMBER and the BANKING DETAILS.
Once Payment has been received we will scan your ticket and send to you via email.