The East London Annual Momentum Charity Golf Tournament will be held at the prestigious East London Golf Club on the 8th May 2020.
St Bernard’s Hospice has been nominated as SOLE beneficiary for all funds raised at this Golf Tournament.
GOLFERS : Fees are R450 per golfer and the format for the event is BETTER BALL STABLEFORD, with a SHOTGUN start at 12pm.
There is only space for 132 Golfers, so please contact us soonest to secure your spot.
The Administration of the Momentum Charity Golf Challenge will be facilitated by St Bernard’s Hospice. On receipt of your booking form, St Bernard’s Hospice will email the relevant invoices which will reflect booking and banking details.
SPONSORSHIPS : GREEN, TEES & OTHER :
• Company branding displayed.
• Direct engagement opportunities with golfers during the day, all who represent key East London business interests.
• Company name displayed at start and finish, including a mention at the prize-giving,
• Have the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to a worthwhile cause.
• BBEEE Certificates available. St Bernard’s Hospice is a Level 1 contributor.
Contact the Organizer : Marchel Grant, to discuss these marketing opportunities.
email@example.com. Cell 0833356167